Start Your Journey to hair regrowth with Theradome® Laser Hair Growth Helmet Recommended by Doctors.
Good things come to those who wait. When it comes to achieving thicker, luxurious hair you’ve been dreaming of, a little patience will go a long way. While not an overnight solution, the process couldn’t be simpler. All it takes is a commitment to using your Theradome® helmet twice a week for just 20 minutes. You are taking the best action possible against hair loss with Theradome® laser hair growth therapy.
*Theradome results may vary from person to person
Three Easy Steps to Great
STEP 1 – Establish Your Suitability for Theradome® Treatment
Check that you are a good candidate for Laser
Phototherapy (LPT) by consulting your physician before
treatment and answering the following questions:
STEP 2 – Take Before and After Photos to Document Your Theradome Results
If you’ve ever gone on a diet and lost weight, chances are you didn’t really become aware of how different you looked until someone else pointed it out.
The same concept applies for hair growth. That’s why it’s so important to track the progress of your LPT treatments and see great Theradome results. Read the instructions on how to achieve clear and consistent photos below.
Taking Theradome Before & After Photos
Setting Up the Photo
1. Make sure you are in a well lit room.
2. Always use natural lighting.
3. Always position yourself in front of a white, gray or neutral-colored background. Avoid distracting colors and patterns.
4. Always use the same background in every photo.
Taking the Picture
5. Hold the camera roughly 18” away from your head (or close enough to capture the entire scalp).
6. Angle the lens at a 45° angle from your scalp.
7. Take the photo.
For Theradome Before and After Picture Best Results
- Maintain consistency in positioning, lighting and camera angle for all photos.
- Absolutely do not use the camera’s flash.
- Only use natural lighting.
- Set the camera to auto-focus.
- Use the highest magnification and pixel density possible while still maintaining a global view of your head.
- Enlist the help of another as photographer (or use Theradome’s ScalpSelfie).
- Frontal view – lean head forward and shoot from the front.
- Rear view – lean head backward and shoot from the back.
- Vertex – shoot directly from above.
- Check all photos for clarity and focus before concluding the photo session.
- Clean, dry and style your hair in the same way for each photo session.
- View your progress photos in consistent surroundings and lighting for best interpretation of your Theradome results.
STEP 3 – Use Theradome® as Instructed and Follow the Recommended Regimen
Join Our Many Theradome® Users in Their
Hair Growth Success!
We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers who have experienced Theradome results. Read real Theradome reviews here.
Get Rid of Hair Loss Once and For All
For a healthier scalp and proven new hair growth, only two, 20-minute sessions every week is all it takes. The sooner you start, the quicker you’ll see Theradome results. Embark on your journey towards achieving thicker, more luxurious hair today!