More than one person can use the same Theradome device, however, the system will count the total number of uses for everyone. It cannot differentiate between users.
To determine how many treatments have been completed, follow these steps:
1. Please press the Master Switch once briefly. You should hear a voice response “Ready for treatment, place on head”.
2. Place helmet on head, or cover proximity sensors with hand so lasers turn on. Helmet should respond with “Treatment # XX started” You should now know how many treatments have been completed.
3. You can now leave your helmet alone and it will turn off after ~5min, or press the Master Switch down until you hear response “Treatment aborted”.
Theradome has a rechargeable lithium battery. It is slightly bigger than an AA battery, and stores enough charge to operate for several treatments. A replacement battery cost is $49.00.
Batteries last about 250 to 450 treatment sessions depending on often it is used and method of charging.
There are two ways of charging the battery: 1) Fully charge the device and then use it without charging until it runs out of charge (about 4-9 treatments per charge for the PRO LH80 and about 6-12 treatments per charge for the EVO LH40). 2) Put the helmet back on the charger after every treatment.
Either way is fine but leaving on the charger at all times assures that the helmet will always be ready for treatment.
Please read our blog on 4 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE THE BATTERY LIFE OF YOUR THERADOME DEVICE
Older hairs are expected to fall off when using Theradome. Theradome does not cause the shedding but on average, humans shed 50-100 hairs a day. In addition, we experience two big sheds a year. One occurs in Spring and the other occurs in Fall. Theradome does not cause shedding. Laser therapy works for a multitude of reasons, one of which involves tweaking the hair growth cycle to our advantage.
To maximize the number of hair in the growth phase (Anagen), your hair must pass through the resting phase (Telogen). In this stage, you lose more hair, which is required to for hair growth. The existing weak hair must make room for new, healthy hair. The Telogen phase lasts on average 5-8 weeks. Continue using the Theradome consistently. The natural hair loss will eventually stop and the hairs will regrow stronger than ever. Keep in mind that if you are losing 100 or more hairs daily, you should see a dermatologist to rule out other causes.
Biotin is a B vitamin and coenzyme that supports the health of your skin, nerves, overall metabolism, cells, and digestive tract. Biotin occurs naturally in foods such as eggs, nuts, chicken, and whole-wheat bread.
Theradome Biotin Gummy Ingredients:
Cane Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Corn Syrup), Water, Citrus Pectin, Citric Acid, Adipic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Anthocyanins from Black Carrot, Black Carrot Extract.
- Made in Israel, packed in USA
- No animal testing
- Can the you take it any times of the day? how many? 2 daily – no more than 8 in 24 hour period
- Can a you take them with their medications? consult with their doctor
- Are there any side effects? No side effects
Feelings of scalp tightening may occur and are the result of the scalp responding favorably to increased blood flow– it’s a good thing!
The Theradome is lightweight (less than 16oz) and operates with no cords, cables, or remotes. It’s hands-free and we provide foam pads for additional comfort. You can relax while the Theradome is working hard to restore your hair.
If you purchased Theradome on our website since January of 2016 or from Costco, your helmet has been automatically registered.
If you purchased your Theradome from an authorized reseller or Amazon, to be eligible for the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, you will need to register your Theradome product.
- Go to this page to create an account: https://portal.theradome.com/web/signup
- Fill out all the fields and submit
- Once you submit, it will take you to your page that says Your document and it will have your information on top
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Register your helmet”
- You should be on the “Warranty Registration” page now
- Fill out your serial number with no spaces (Serial numbers are case sensitive)
- Then it will ask you the purchase date and where you purchased it from
- Then click on Register and it should complete your registration
If you already have an account, please start from here: https://portal.theradome.com/web/login
Then please follow the steps from step 5 above
Theradome covers 582 square centimetres of scalp. Theradome VL680 lasers each have an output of 560 milliwatts (mW). Each laser illuminates the scalp with a light intensity of 7 J/cm2. This is sufficient to penetrate 3 to 5 mm into the scalp to the base of the hair follicles.
The Theradome initially stimulates hair follicles directly reached and treated by laser light with a 20-minute session. After several treatments, the beneficiary effects of laser light spread to other near-by problematic areas such as the temples, sides, and back of the head. So although laser hair therapy initially has a localized effect on the scalp, you’ll still experience hair growth in areas that are just outside of the Theradome’s reach. These areas will take a little longer to start growing in.
The Theradome can be cleaned by simply wiping the inside and outside with a cloth to remove any oils or residue. You do not need a special cleaner.