Should you set new year’s resolutions for hair growth? Here are 3 hints that you should!
Are you getting bored with your hair? Do you find yourself doing a double take when a woman walks by with gorgeous, bouncy hair? Only to realize that once again, your hair has gone flat? With the new year right around the corner, it’s time to put these worries behind.
The right hair growth treatments and habits can go a long way. So kick off the new year with three hair resolutions that will glam up your locks and leave you with nothing short of luxurious and glossy!
1) COMMIT TO A HAIR CARE ROUTINE
Ensure your hair stays healthy by committing to a hair care routine that’ll add dimension and glow to your tresses. Keeping your hair healthy makes styling easy and fun, plus it gives you the freedom to try a variety of different hairstyles. Here are some suggestions:
- Wear the Theradome laser hair therapy helmet twice a week to promote new hair growth and thicken your locks.
- Visit your hair salon regularly and get trims to avoid split ends and reduce frizz.
- Use antifungal solutions once a week to prep your scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Use deep conditioners as needed to properly moisturize and soften your hair.
- Alternate your styling habits. Over-processing your hair, using flat or curling irons or putting your hair in tight ponytails can eventually cause hair loss and/or leave you with you fragile, brittle strands.
- Start taking biotin daily (with the approval of your physician). Biotin works wonders with laser hair therapy to accelerate hair growth and give you long, flowing locks.
2) EMBRACE YOUR NATURAL HAIR
Sporting effortless, beautiful locks is something we all want, so why do so many of us fight our natural hair texture? The secret to gorgeous hair is working with what you have. Don’t waste time flat ironing out your alluring curls – learn to tame them with the right products and let them bounce away carelessly!
The same goes for straight hair. Enjoy styling your sleek, glamorous strands with various dos. Try parting your hair different ways to achieve an edgier look or try a flattering half up half down hairstyle. Feeling bolder? Look up online tutorials and master the sexy 1960s Brigitte Bardot bouffant hairdo – it always looks fabulous on straight hair!
3) REVERSE OR PREVENT HAIR THINNING WITH LASER HAIR GROWTH TREATMENTS
There’s no getting around it: we’re all prone to hair loss, whether it’s due to hormonal fluctuations, stressful events, medical conditions and genes. You don’t need to experience hair loss to start undergoing at-home laser hair therapy. Every woman should own a Theradome helmet to prevent hair loss and naturally boost hair thickness and quality.
Here’s another tip: premium laser hair growth treatments can increase curl retention for women with natural curls. In fact, the Theradome LH80 PRO is designed to work with all hair textures and types. So if you keep having one bad hair day after the other, then consider purchasing a high-end device that’ll vastly improve your hair texture and manageability.
NEW HAIR IN THE NEW YEAR!
These hair resolutions are just a start to glam up your hair into luxurious shape in 2017. Glitz up our suggestions to your liking and give everything a go. You and your hair are now ready to look fabulous all year long!
Happy New Year from Theradome!